Impact Report 2017/2018
With a huge thank you to all of our partners and all of the young people who work with us, we’re pleased to share our annual Impact Report for 2017/2018.
This Impact Report provides a snapshot of some of the activities that took place during the year, including digital engagement, how we are using smart tech to tackle inequalities, and our participation and codesign work – including the Year of Young People, the Young Scot Awards, and much more.
Impact Report 2016/2017
With a huge thank you to all of our partners and all of the young people who work with us, we’re pleased to share our annual Impact Report for 2016/2017.
This is the first Impact Report under our three-year strategy.
Covering our last financial year, have a look inside to discover:
- How the Young Scot digital channels were used to engage with young people on important campaigns.
- The progress of our digital academy and our Modern Apprenticeship Programme.
- How young people have been shaping policy and services through co-design.
- Our work to celebrate young people.
- How the Young Scot Rewards and Discount services have been connecting young people to new opportunities
- The growth of the Young Scot National Entitlement Card
- Some examples of how our work is making an impact in communities across Scotland.