At Young Scot, we believe in a more equal Scotland, where all young people have the opportunity to reach their potential.
We're working with partners to help create opportunities for young people from minority communities, care experienced young people and young people facing other barriers to help access opportunities and offer help when needed.
Creating a fairer Scotland for all
At Young Scot, we absolutely believe in removing barriers to access and participation and giving a voice to those who face greater disadvantage.
We do this in a number of ways:
- A proactive approach to involving underrepresented groups in our projects. If you'd like to help get in touch and sign up for our newsletter.
- Working with partner organisations to help young people gain access to the Young Scot National Entitlement Card
- Content campaigns to provide information on specific topics, such as young carers and young parents.
- Providing Rewards and discounts so more young people have the opportunity to thrive
- We embed equality and inclusion into all working practices.