Thanks for showing an interest in working for us. Have a nosy on this page and find out more about the great things and benefits working at Young Scot can offer you.
We aim inspire and empower our staff, while giving them the right support and tools they need to achieve the best outcomes for young people. We are not ones to boast but we are proud to have been awarded the following:Investors In People Gold
- Investors in Young People Gold
- Healthy Working Lives Gold
We value our values. They define who we are and how we treat our colleagues and partners. We are…
- Responsive: We have strong “customer” focus; we get the job done, committed to providing reliable quality at all times and placing young people at the heart of everything we do.
- Passionate: We are positive and ambitious – for young people and for our organisation. We have a “can do” and “will do” attitude, and demonstrate leadership in our thoughts and actions.
- Inspirational: We are enthusiastic in our actions, welcoming of people and new opportunities. We communicate effectively with each other and with stakeholders, sharing our passion and integrity.
- Innovative: We embrace and welcome change; enjoy meeting new challenges and opportunities head on and work hard to meet the continually evolving needs of young people.
- Supportive: We value everyone and we work as one flexible team. We nurture talent and celebrate success. We deliver everything that we do with integrity and we are proud of our organisation and the work we do.
We believe in a generous formal staff benefits package which rewards and values staff, and provides additional benefits that would not be available with other employers. Just some of the benefits of working for us include:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Relevant skills training
To see our full staff benefits package click here.
Digital Academy Officer – £23,937 – £26,513 pro rata (21 hours per week – 3 days)
The Digital Academy Officer will be directly responsible for running and developing Young Scot Digital Academy’s youth employment programmes, including the Digital and Creative Media Modern Apprenticeship.
Digital Academy Officer – Job Description
Digital Academy Officer – Application Form
Application Guidance Notes
Closing date for all applications is strictly Friday 27th October 2017 at noon
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 1st November 2017