Young Scot Co-Design Assistant
Edinburgh based £8.75 per hour – 16 hours per week
We presently have the following vacancy available to join our team, which is part of the Disability Equality Internships provided by SCVO. We’re on the hunt for ambitious, creative, smart thinking and hard working people who can apply their extensive knowledge, passion and superior skills to our organisation and projects.
You will assist with support of project delivery, specifically: To create resources to support the delivery of co-design sessions. To assist in the organisation of events, training, workshops and any residentials, including recruitment of participants and ensuring child protection procedures are adhered to.
You will assist with the preparation of the Equalities Impact Assessments for co-design projects
You will support, input data/information gathered from events to evaluate impact of project activity.
You will manage the contact management system for key stakeholders and any other duties as requested by the Co-design Managers
• Experience of carrying out administration tasks (E)
• Experience of creating resources to support project delivery (E)
• Experience of working effectively in a team (E)
• Face to face working with young people (D)
• Engaging with practitioners’ in other organisations (D)
• Financial awareness and budget management (D)
• Experience of supporting and promoting events (D)
• Excellent organisational skills, including ability to manage multiple tasks and projects (E)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills (E)
• Excellent information technology skills (E)
• Experience of promoting a product, service or project (D)
• Excellent engagement skills, including Interpersonal and leadership skills (D)
• Ability to work on own initiative and to meet deadlines (D)
How To Apply and closing date:
Please contact your local Jobcentre Plus or Skills Development Scotland advisor to access an CJS application form. The closing date for application forms is Friday 9th March 2018.