Thanks for showing an interest in working for us. Have a nosy on this page and find out more about the great things and benefits working at Young Scot can offer you.
We aim inspire and empower our staff, while giving them the right support and tools they need to achieve the best outcomes for young people. We are not ones to boast but we are proud to have been awarded the following:Investors In People Gold
- Investors in Young People Gold
- Healthy Working Lives Gold
We value our values. They define who we are and how we treat our colleagues and partners. We are…
- Responsive: We have strong “customer” focus; we get the job done, committed to providing reliable quality at all times and placing young people at the heart of everything we do.
- Passionate: We are positive and ambitious – for young people and for our organisation. We have a “can do” and “will do” attitude, and demonstrate leadership in our thoughts and actions.
- Inspirational: We are enthusiastic in our actions, welcoming of people and new opportunities. We communicate effectively with each other and with stakeholders, sharing our passion and integrity.
- Innovative: We embrace and welcome change; enjoy meeting new challenges and opportunities head on and work hard to meet the continually evolving needs of young people.
- Supportive: We value everyone and we work as one flexible team. We nurture talent and celebrate success. We deliver everything that we do with integrity and we are proud of our organisation and the work we do.
We believe in a generous formal staff benefits package which rewards and values staff, and provides additional benefits that would not be available with other employers. Just some of the benefits of working for us include:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Relevant skills training
To see our full staff benefits package click here.
Co-design Officer – JFC2 £23,700-£26,250 per annum
35 hours over seven days (evening and weekend work will be required)
The Co-design Officer is responsible for leading the front-line project delivery of the co-design function within Young Scot, ensuring young people have opportunities to work with Young Scot and partner organisations to design new services and policies and to have their say on issues of importance to them. The Co-design Officer will play a key role within the Co-design Team with responsibility for commissioning, developing and delivering multiple innovative and bespoke projects, as well as measuring impact and presenting project findings.
Co-design Officer – Job Description
Co-design Officer – Application Form
Application Guidance Notes
Closing date for all applications is strictly Wednesday 23rd August 2017 at 12 noon
Interviews will take place on Monday 4th September 2017 at Young Scot
Human Resource Officer JFC 2 £23,937-£26,513
14 hours per week Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 12.30pm
To support the Finance and Personnel Director to deliver Our People Strategy and to deliver key services within the Human Resource Function. To develop creative initiatives to support Our People Strategy and to be able to collate data and prepare reports.
Human Resource Officer – Job Description
Human Resource Officer – Application Form
Application Guidance Notes
Closing date for all applications is strictly Tuesday 5th September 2017 at noon
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 12th September 2017 at Young Scot